Friday, May 27, 2011

Well, this is unfortunate...

I have the tendency to start fabulous things (like a blog), then forget I have it and not do anything with it for weeks at a time. I had a Live Journal for a while when I worked at Disney, and the only time I would ever update it was when I was training at work and my trainees were reading the Operating Guidelines. Oh, goodness... I feel like I should have warned you all to begin with that this might happen. It's been over a month. My bad.

So, here's the thing... it's been a long time, and I don't really have anything hugely significant to share, but I felt like I needed to update this thing.

I'll give it some time and see if I can't think of something to share. =) In the mean time, I said time in the last sentence I wrote, and it made me think of a song called "Time". I like it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qExpphxn56o Listen to it.

"Time"

What is time?
Is it the autumn leaves that change?
Or the snow that floats from the sky?

What is Time?
Is it the air we breathe,
Or the wings that teach
The new born bird to fly?

Who can tell?
I don’t know
Will we change?
Will we grow?

What is time?
Is it eternity in heaven
Or just a hope for peace on earth?

Where’s the time?
Gone in a blink of an eye
But with every blink
a birth.

We live
We learn
We love in time
We give
We yearn
We grow

In time

Time for change
Its time to care
It’s not too late
Don’t despair
Reach inside your heart
To find the joy and love
To share with all mankind
For all we know

All we have
Is time

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment